Christina Soria, firstname.lastname@example.org, Office: 915-236-2030, Fax: 915-834-5946,
My office is located in the Counseling Center.
We will treat, serve, and respect all students solely by name and individual need.
Graduation coaches work with students and families to identify and remove barriers that may impede student achievement.
- Provide support to students who would like to return to school
- Working with individual students on academic concerns
- Identifying resources for pregnant and parenting pupils
- Identifying resources for homeless students
- Providing academic support including mentoring and tutoring information
- Connect families and students to community resources